Caring For Your Esentls Pieces
Atolyestone jewelry will be naturally beautiful for years to come. However, for long-lasting pieces, you need to know how to care for your jewelry, and we’re here to help!
We recommend that you avoid contact with the following substances:
- Bleaches and other Cleaning Material
We do not recommend that you go into the sea or swimming pool with your bracelet as this may damage the jewelry you're wearing.
You can easily polish silver using a soft, lint-free cloth. Silver, like gold, does not do well when exposed to chlorine. Avoid using bleach or swimming in pools or hot tubs when wearing silver jewelry.
How to care for your Silver Bracelets?
Are those beautiful silver bracelets that you lovingly bought losing their shine? Are they starting to darken or fade? Well, whatever the problem is with your silver jewelry, we have the solution.
We would like to list some of the points you need to adhere to, to ensure that your silver jewelry preserves their beautiful glow like on their first day.
- To ensure that your jewelry does not suffer from bumps or scratches, we recommend that you do not use your jewelry whilst doing sports, gardening or cleaning.
- Ensure that your silver jewelry does not stay under direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
- Preserve your silver jewelry in a soft cloth. We recommend that you ensure that the bracelets do not scratch each other by preserving them separately.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemical substances such as perfume, chlorine, acetone, or washing liquid, as these substances may cause your bracelet to change color, darken or mattify.
- Do NOT clean your silver jewelry with lemon juice, vinegar or salt. As a common mistake, this practice causes the articles of jewelry to darken.
- You can clean your silver jewelry by using the following steps. Firstly, rest your jewelry in a mixture of warm water and liquid soap. After letting it rest in this mixture for 5 minutes, use a soft toothbrush to brush the jewelry in a delicate manner. Ensure that you get to the crevices and curvatures on the article of jewelry. Finally, rinse your jewelry under the tap and dry it with a soft piece of cloth.
- We recommend that you clean your jewelry regularly with a clean soft cloth.
- You can also use trusted silver polishers that can be found online, to ensure that your jewelry keeps its shine.